The Rolls Royce of tanning, provides a deep, honey-dipped glow with potent age fighting, skin firming and cell rejuvenation properties – all in one innovative product.
Tanning solution contains:
- Ecocert Approved DHA (certified organic)
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract – moisturizing
- Vitamins A & E – anti-oxidants
- Cehami – an indigenous Australian botanical which has been used for centuries, and is scientifically proven to contain unprecedented skin renewal, hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties, for younger, healthier looking skin
- Marine Collagen – stimulates collagen production and skin renewal
- Aromatic Therapy – Orange, Lemon and Bergamot essential oils revive, lighten, firm and improve skin tone
- No alcohol
What is a custom spray tan?
Our custom spray tan is a 1-on-1, personalized, spray tanning session with a professional technician. The spray technician, using a high-pressure spray gun, applies sunless solution to the areas you desire during your scheduled session. Sessions often include full-body application, legs only, or facial sprays.
By allowing a professional to apply the spray solution you can ensure a flawless even application, especially on hard to reach areas such as the back. Sunless sessions usually last around 15-30 minutes (this includes drying time) and results can be expected to last 5-7 days.
Benefits of a spray tan:
- Boost your self-confidence, feel fantastic, look radiant and be the envy of your friends.
- Maintain a healthy, natural, golden glow anywhere and anytime.
- Provides a smooth, streak-free, even application .
- Accentuate your features and appear slimmer.
- Even out skin imperfections, minimize the appearance of stretch marks & varicose veins.
- Perfect for special occasions, spa parties, bridal parties, prior to vacations or last minute tanning.
- Allows for the tanning of specific body regions or hard to tan areas.
- Eliminates tan lines.
- Quick and Convenient alternative to traditional tanning
- Choose your desired level of darkness and achieve instant results.
- Combine with a short UV Tanning stand-up session for a ‘tanning cocktail’ allowing accelerated tanning results.
- Spray Tanning
- First Time Clients $25
- Spray Tan $35
- Clear Plus $5
- ExMitt (exholiator) $6
- Clear Tan Plus $10
Prepay for 5 Tans get tans for $25 each, and a choice of Tan extender or exfoliator. Prepay for 5 Tans reg price get the clear tan for free!
24-48 Hours Prior to Session
- Exfoliate. Exfoliate. Exfoliate.
We cannot over-stress the importance of pre-session exfoliation. 24-hours prior to your appointment, clear away any dry, dead skin cells with a pH balancing scrub such as Norvell® Renewing Sunless Exfoliator™. For extreme areas use a deep exfoliator such as Intensive Detox Salt Scrub™, no less that 24-hours prior to your session.
- Protect Your Skins’ pH Levels.
Avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products, or in shower moisturizers. These products can neutralize the DHA bronzing reaction within the skin.
- Hair Removal.
Any depilatory creams, waxing or shaving should be completed 24-hours prior to your session.
Day of Session
- Don’t Create Sunless Barriers.
Avoid applying anything to the skin that may act as a barrier between the sunless solution and the skin. Deep penetration of the solution is key to beautiful lasting color. Do not apply lotions, creams, or perfumes prior to session. Use deodorant sparingly.
- Remove any make-up prior to the sunless application.
- Arrive Prepared.
Wear loose fitting dark colored clothing and remove jewelry. Tight clothing can rub or smear bronzers, especially around the knees, elbows, chest and waist.
After Session Care
- When showering after 24-hours, use only a mild pH balancing shower gel such as pH Balancing Shower Cleanser™. Refrain from using scrubs or high pH soaps as these will strip away your sunless color.
- Extend and build color between sessions with a daily application of Color Extending Pro-Long™ moisturizer. Need Touch-ups? Use 4-Faces™ or any other Norvell® self-tanning product between full sessions.